For flexible working, read ‘efficient working’
Balancing the current push for flexible working with looming business objectives has furrowed many an executive brow. But there’s a way of doing it that can actually boost productivity, rather than compromise it, as well as boosting morale and motivation. Win win.
Bearing in mind that 10 million office workers, in 200 million square metres of office space, actually sit at their desks less than 10% of the day – it’s no longer the hive of activity we expect it to be.
The stats show that flexible working is definitely the way to go:
- Businesses that provide flexible mobility options have higher employee engagement.
- 70% of graduates seek flexible working and 50% see it as the most important benefit
- Employees take fewer sick days when they work from home. Sick leave costs British industries approximately £11 billion a year.
- Flexible working can significantly reduce office space requirements and travel expenses.
Our solutions keep people in touch with you and able to work, wherever they are; at a hot desk, at home, on a train, with all the services and support they need to do their job as well as if they were at their own desk.
CloudXL excel at:
- Motivating staff by improving their work-life balance
- Supplying home workers and field staff with a secure Remote Access VPN that accesses the office environment over any internet connection.
- Providing employees with a single identity to facilitate remote working; one phone number, voice mailbox and extension, which includes mobile phone users.
- Hot desking facilities.
- Protecting your local networks and internal services with a fully managed security as a service package.