While freedom is uppermost in your employees’ minds, security is no doubt uppermost in yours. As businesses become increasingly reliant on mobile working practices, we’ve risen to the security challenge with a range of products that enable users to work anytime, anywhere, with secure access to business data and services.
The particular solution we recommend will be tailored through an in-depth understanding of your business needs and objectives. And we never forget to keep cost implications at the forefront of our thinking.
CloudXL Mobility products and services:
CLOUDprotect VPN delivers a secure remote access platform that can either be integrated into an existing Active Directory environment or used to provide additional protection with two-factor token solutions. It offers support for multi-platform SSL, IPSec and L2TP services in one easy-to-manage service
Mitel Border Gateway (MBG) extends unified communications capabilities over the Internet to remote or home workers via IP phones, soft phones and WiFi/dual-mode phones.
Mitel Mobility for BlackBerry Mobile Voice System (BlackBerry MVS) enhances voice communications by enabling access to Mitel’s advanced business communications applications directly from your BlackBerry smartphone.
Mitel Communications Director (MCD) works anywhere, in any size company, with any legacy systems to maximise your efficiency, flexibility and reliability while preparing for future growth.
Whatever your platform, MCD brings a host of benefits, including:
- Call control software
- Integration with Mitel desktop portfolio and unified communications applications
- Improved productivity, enhanced customer service and reduced costs
- Market leading voice virtualisation, in partnership with VMware with complete support
- Leading-edge mobility capabilities and standard unified messaging
- Mitel Dynamic Extension establishes a single identity for users, improving accessibility and ensuring first-call resolution
- Auto attendant, automatic call distribution, Wi-Fi support, IP-DECT wireless phones, hot desking and audio conferencing capabilities